COVID-19 Clinic Information
MarillacHealth is dedicated to providing the best and most effective care to our patients. We want you to know we are here for you and you are welcome here. The safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. Here is what to expect when you come in for your visit at MarillacHealth during this period:
If you are experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath, please call (970) 623-6235 or (970) 822-2907 . Please do NOT come into the clinic, for your safety, and the safety of our staff & other patients.
- Beginning Monday, March 30, 2020, our COUNTY CLINIC is temporarily closed and all visits will be held at the Main Clinic, 2333 N. 6th Street. If you need transportation, we can help. Call Case Managers Casey or Shawn: 970-783-0235 or 970-852-2144.
- Beginning Monday, March 23, 2020, DENTAL will be seeing emergency appointments only, 8am – 7pm Monday-Friday. Non-emergency such as cleanings, exams, restorative, etc. will be cancelled and rescheduled. Call DENTAL at 970-298-6320 for an emergency appointment if needed.
- All Medical & Dental patients arriving at our main clinic on 6th Street are being screened at the front door and asked if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and your temperature will be taken. If no symptoms, then you can enter for your appointment as planned.
- Before you come in for your appointment and feel you may have these symptoms, please call our Triage Team BEFORE coming in. 970-623-6235 OR 970-822-2907
- The lobby seating is being limited to 10 patients at a time, so after you check in you may be asked to remain in your car until you are called.
- NEW: Patients can schedule their medical OR behavioral health appointment via Telehealth/Telephone! Call us to schedule your appointment in this way. We can help you get set up.
- YES, we are accepting new patients. Continue to call our main number 970-298-1782 to schedule.
- To avoid and reduce unnecessary visits to the clinic or eligibility office so we can slow this virus, you can call and request an application be mailed to you. You can complete and mail back to us and no need to come in or sign for your card. We will mail it to you!
- If you need to meet with Eligibility in person, all eligibility appointments are held at the Main Clinic, 2333 N. 6th Street. The 602 Bookcliff Office is temporarily closed.
THANK YOU for trusting MarillacHealth with your care. We will keep you updated.
For additional information on COVID-19 visit:
CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention)
CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)