COVID-19 Clinic Information
MarillacHealth is dedicated to providing the best and most effective care to our patients. We want you to know we are here for you and you are welcome here. The safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. Here is what to expect when you come in for your visit at MarillacHealth during this period:
If you are experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath, please call (970) 623-6235 or (970) 822-2907 . Please do NOT come into the clinic, for your safety, and the safety of our staff & other patients.
MEDICAL/DENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH – Updated 4/27/2020
- Beginning Monday, April 27, 2020, the GRAND JUNCTION CLINIC will open to on-site medical, dental and behavioral health appointments.
- Our COUNTY CLINIC re-opens Monday, May 4, 2020
- DENTAL opens to emergency and general dental treatment appointments with expanded hours 7am – 7pm. Call DENTAL at 970-298-6320 for an emergency appointment if needed.
- All Medical & Dental patients arriving at either of our clinics are being screened at the front door and asked if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath and your temperature will be taken. If no symptoms, then you can enter for your appointment as planned.
- Before you come in for your appointment and feel you may have these symptoms, please call our Triage Team BEFORE coming in. 970-623-6235 OR 970-822-2907
- Our clinics are clean and safety precautions in place. The health of our patients & staff is important so all patients and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the facility, staff and patients are required to wear a mask, waiting room capacity limited and we practice the 6 foot social distancing.
- Telehealth continues to be an option if patients prefer. Call us to schedule your appointment in this way. We can help you get set up.
- YES, we are accepting new patients. Continue to call our main number 970-298-1782 to schedule.
- To avoid and reduce unnecessary visits to the clinic or eligibility office so we can slow this virus, you can call and request an application be mailed to you. You can complete and mail back to us and no need to come in or sign for your card. We will mail it to you!
- If you need to meet with Eligibility in person, all eligibility appointments are held at the Main Clinic, 2333 N. 6th Street. The 602 Bookcliff Office is temporarily closed.
CORONAVIRUS SANITY GUIDE (FREE)
For practical, actionable ways of coping with stress, fear, and anxiety as we all go through COVID-19 restrictions, please visit this page to help keep your anxiety in perspective.
For the full Sanity Guide, visit: tenpercent.com/coronavirussanityguide
THANK YOU for trusting MarillacHealth with your care. We will keep you updated.
For additional information on COVID-19 visit:
CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention)
CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)