COVID-19 Clinic Information
MarillacHealth is dedicated to providing the best and most effective care to our patients. We want you to know we are here for you and you are welcome here. The safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. Here is what to expect when you come in for your visit at MarillacHealth during this period:
If you are experiencing cough, fever or shortness of breath, please call (970) 623-6235 or (970) 822-2907 . Please do NOT come into the clinic, for your safety, and the safety of our staff & other patients.
MEDICAL/DENTAL/BEHAVIORAL HEALTH – Updated 6/8/2020
- YES, we are accepting NEW PATIENTS! Call our main number 970-298-1782 to schedule an appointment.
- Grand Junction Clinic Site: All Medical, Behavioral Health & Dental services held at GJ Site
- County Clinic Site: Temporary hours and services effective 6/8. Convenience Care Clinic will be seeing patients from County Clinic location. Same Day, Acute Care Needs. New Hours listed on Contact/Hours Page
- Dental: Effective 6/8 all dental services open for emergency and general dental treatment. Regular scheduling hours back in place.
- Optical Services: Optical Clinic has been suspended at this time due to restricting patient access to the 2nd floor Optical Clinic.
- Telehealth continues to be an option if patients prefer. Let us know when you call.
- All Medical & Dental patients arriving at the clinic are being screened at the front door and asked a series of questions about recent symptoms. Your temperature will be taken and a mask provided if you do not have one.
- If feeling sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath – FIRST call our Triage Line to speak to a Nurse. 970-623-6235 or 970-822-2907
- Our Clinics are clean and safety precautions in place. The health of our patients & staff is important. All patients, visitors and staff will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before entering facility and all are required to wear a mask. We have limited seating in lobby so outside seating under a canopy is available and we are practicing 6 ft social distancing.
- To avoid and reduce unnecessary visits to the clinic or eligibility office so we can slow this virus, you can call and request an application be mailed to you. You can complete and mail back to us and no need to come in or sign for your card. We will mail it to you!
- If you need to meet with Eligibility in person, the 602 Bookcliff Avenue office has re-opened if you need an application or to pick up your card.
CORONAVIRUS SANITY GUIDE (FREE)
For practical, actionable ways of coping with stress, fear, and anxiety as we all go through COVID-19 restrictions, please visit this page to help keep your anxiety in perspective.
For the full Sanity Guide, visit: tenpercent.com/coronavirussanityguide
THANK YOU for trusting MarillacHealth with your care. We will keep you updated.
For additional information on COVID-19 visit:
CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention)
CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment)