UNIQUE SKILLS & BACKGROUNDS
The Board of Directors includes representatives from our service area. Members are selected based on the unique skills and backgrounds they contribute to the mission of MarillacHealth. Over half the Board members use MarillacHealth for their healthcare!
The Board has a broad range of responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring the health centers meet the special healthcare needs of each community.
- Overseeing the programs of the administrative and clinical staff.
- Ensuring the organization remains financially sound.
- Compliance with all government and foundation requirements and laws.
- Developing the organization’s strategic plan.
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality healthcare.
Realtor, RE/Max 4000
Vice President Business Development, St. Mary’s Hospital/Intermountain Health
COO-CNO, Community Hospital
Attorney, Hoskin, Farina & Kampf PC
CFO, FCI Constructors, Inc.
William Ross Williams
CEO Emeritus, Altresco Companies
Paraprofessional, Independence Academy
Executive Vice President, FCI Constructors, Inc
Lee Gaglione, DDS
Private Dentist in Grand Junction
Vice President Business Development, St. Mary’s Hospital
Retired Assisted Living Administrator
Sr. Barbara Aldrich, SCL
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Kansas
Small Business Owner
ReMax 4000 Realty
Retired HR Director
Keller-Williams Real Estate