Seeking new team members for these positions:
MarillacHealth is expanding and recruiting
Ongoing Recruitment For:
Positions include, but are not limited to (as of January 12, 2022):
- Physician (MD/DO) – E-mail MarillacHealth for info or interest in this position
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – E-mail MarillacHealth for info or interest in this position
- Dental Assistant – Apply via ZipRecruiter link above
- Medical Assistant – Apply via ZipRecruiter link above
- Behavioral Health (LCSW, LMFT or LPC) – E-mail MarillacHealth for info or interest in this position
For more information on MarillacHealth, email MarillacHR@marillachealth.org
“West Slope-Best Slope” is how the saying goes.
Enjoy living and working in the outdoor mecca that is Grand Junction, Colorado. MarillacHealth is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in Western Colorado midway between Salt Lake City, Utah and Denver, Colorado, about an hour from Moab. At the junction of two rivers – the Gunnison and the Colorado – Grand Junction is surrounded on three sides by elevation: the Grand Mesa (America’s largest flattop mountain), the Bookcliffs, and the Colorado National Monument. Junction is an easy drive to the nearby ski resorts of Powderhorn, Aspen, Vail and Telluride, is an easy drive to hot springs pools in Glenwood and Ouray, and is home to the famous Tabeguache/Lunch Loop and the new “Palisade Plunge” mountain biking trail systems. This is Colorado’s wine country, and we are equally famous for our Palisade peaches and amazing local produce. River sports, rock climbing, hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, gardening, theater, and music – we have it all! The valley is growing rapidly and yet we are still small enough to avoid traffic.